Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kurt Cobain's Daughter All Grown-Up

Kurt Cobain's daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, is now all grown-up and engaged! Who's the lucky guy? His name is Isaiah Silva, front man of rock band the Rambles.

When I first saw Frances Bean as a teenager, I was amazed at how beautiful she turned out to be. Something that should not be hard to believe, since he has a beautiful man for a father. Unfortunately, though, she pulled an 'Angelina' and almost filled her body with tattoos. I guess she's living up to her new tag as a rocker's fiancé and the daughter of the King of Grunge.

Frances Bean as a toddler, in the arms of his father, the late Kurt Cobain

Frances Bean shot in Hedi Slimane’s traditional style of black and white

With her tattoos

Frances Bean with fiancé Isaiah Silva

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete